Ukrainian artistic photographer from Kiev Oleg Oprisco creates portraits that I consider truly exceptional – each image has its own atmosphere, and calls on each sense to awaken and become a part of his work. Tones, composition, subject, and emotion all come together in a harmonious way thanks to Oleg’s ingenious mind – he has a true signature style that you instantly recognize as being an Oprisco. You can see more of his most recent work on:
Some french/european animated feature films projects presented these days at professional Cartoon Movie festival.
- “Mister Sirocco” by Benoit Chieux (Folimage)
- “Dofus, the return of Julith”, by Jean-Jacques Denis & Anthony Roux (Ankama)
- “Zombillenium”, by Arthur de Pins (based on his comic-book)
- “Yellowbird” (aka Gus), by Dominique Monfery & Christian De Vita (Teamto)
- “I Lost My Body”, de Jeremy Clapin (Skhizein, Palmipedarium)
- “The Song of the sea”, by Tomm Moore (The Secret of Kells)
- “Funan, the New People”, by Denis Do
So excited to see many of these!
Mondo Disney SXSW posters.
As a follow up to the Jungle book, more beautiful Mondo posters.
Ratatouille by Aaron Horkey
The Sword in the Stone by Rich Kelly
The Rescuers by David Petersen
The Black Cauldron by Francesco Francavilla
Aladdin by Tom Whalen
The Black Hole by Kilian Eng